Rainbow Chard Pizza
- dough for 2 10″ pizzas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1 bunch rainbow chard, chopped
- zest of half a lemon
- 8 oz mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 500 F with a pizza stone inside (if you have one)
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan with the paprika and chili powder. Simmer on low heat for about two minutes, stirring constantly so the spices don’t burn. Remove from heat.
- Heat about 1 tbsp of the paprika oil in a wide skillet. Saute the chard until wilted. Stir in a pinch of salt and the lemon zest.
- Shape the dough into two 10-inch rounds then brush each with paprika oil. Sprinkle evenly with chard, then top with slices of mozzarella.
- Bake the pizzas on the pizza stone for about 10 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Have a recipe you want to share with the rest of the farm members? Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org